I worked in Sydney, Australia, for nearly two years, but only two employers hired me for more than three months. One was Peter Li, who employed me in late 2023, and the other was Manik, who hired me in mid-August 2024. Manik's worksite was a nursing home in Cherrybrook, northwest Sydney, where I worked for over three months until the project ended. These two experiences, lasting over three months each, were the longest work stints I've had since fleeing China in 2011.
Both periods of stable work came after I sent emails seeking help from Mr. Peter Dutton. I owe these brief moments of stability entirely to Mr. Dutton's heartfelt assistance and advocacy on my behalf.
At Peter Li's company, there was a senior worker named Master Zhou, a long-time employee who had a good relationship with the boss. I found Zhou to be fair and objective, so we got along well. He lived near me, and once, when I was out of work for a long time, I visited him hoping for help. During our chat, he inadvertently revealed the truth. He said the reason the boss didn't call me back wasn't because of my painting skills but for “other reasons.” I blurted out, “Political reasons?” He nodded affirmatively and said, “Yes.” I pressed further, “Does Peter think I'm trouble?” He immediately replied, “Exactly.”
Master Zhou unintentionally gave me the answer to my predicament. I remain deeply grateful to him, the only person who ever told me the truth.
Later, Zhou introduced me to another boss. However, after I brought two bottles of fine wine to thank him, our relationship soured. I called him again, but he didn't pick up at first. When I redialed, he said he was working overtime and would call me back, but he never did. One day, I ran into him on Auburn's main commercial street, where he was strolling hand-in-hand with his girlfriend. I called out to him, but his girlfriend, as if avoiding a plague, hurriedly pulled him away. Zhou stopped briefly to exchange pleasantries, but I understood the situation and quickly said goodbye.
Sure enough, when I called him again later, he told me he had moved. Since then, I haven't dared to contact him, fearing I'd disrupt his normal life.
Taking my time at Peter's company as an example, the process of mind-control persecution worked as follows: As long as I worked there, Peter had an extra daily annoyance because of me. Agents monitoring me would report any improper thoughts or actions I had during work, instructing Peter to warn me or take action. There was always an intermediary—either Peter's wife or a close friend—responsible for relaying the mind-control information (usually via WeChat, as its servers are in China, allowing CCP agents full access to user data). Imagine Peter, a busy boss, constantly entangled in such nonsense—how could he not be frustrated? In most cases, agents would intimidate employers who had hired me, warning them not to hire me again.
Whenever I went to work, CCP agents secretly tracked me via radio surveillance, identifying the employer's closest contact (usually a family member) through their phone. They would then call this contact, slandering me as an anti-communist traitor, demonizing me to convince them to cooperate in the mind-control persecution. Through this intermediary, agents would send persecution instructions to my employer, guiding them on how to discriminate against or persecute me at work. This invisible yet omnipresent CCP mind-control persecution, carried out with the close cooperation or delegated authority of intelligence agencies in New Zealand and Australia, plagued every job search I undertook.
This CCP persecution, which blatantly violates basic human rights, forced me to live on welfare at a bare minimum for 12 years in New Zealand. In 2016, I worked in Los Angeles for 11 months, changing 35 employers. In nearly two years in Australia, I've switched countless bosses. The root of my plight began in late 1995 in China, when, young and impulsive, I was targeted by CCP state security mind-control agents. Denying me stable work has been the primary method of CCP persecution since I fled China in 2011, with the ultimate goal of forcing me back to China. This is also part of the CCP's use of trade relations to export its ideology and political persecution.
In November 2024, after I exposed on X the collusion between Labor Party agents and the CCP in subjecting me to mind-control persecution and discrimination, I faced severe retaliation. From late November 2024 to early January 2025, Labor agents stripped me of my right to work for two months.
- On January 13, 2025, the covert mind-control agents finally lifted their “work ban” on me. That day, I called a potential employer, and they immediately agreed to hire me. This painting job came from a WeChat group for painting work. The boss, surnamed Han, whom I call Boss Han, had hired me for a day previously. For the first week working with him, things were relatively normal, with just the two of us working together. On February 3, 2025, Han told me to work at a site at 28 Blacks Rd, West Pennant Hills, NSW 2125, where we had previously done two days of interior wall painting. It was a two-story house with many pointed rooftops. That day, Han informed me we'd be painting the exterior walls. I reminded him he had said only the front wall would be painted, a half-day job. “No,” he replied, “the landlord changed their mind—all four sides need painting!” I was shocked and asked, “What about the pointed rooftops on the second floor? There's no scaffolding to reach them!” He said we'd use a large ladder with ropes tied under the first-floor eaves, with a plank on top to paint from. He claimed he'd done it before without issues. My heart sank.
In reality, only one second-floor exterior wall required scaffolding; the rest could be reached with ladders. That evening, I texted Han, saying I'd never worked on a plank atop a ladder and found it too dangerous to paint that way. He called to reassure me, saying we'd paint reachable areas first and use a crane for the rest later.
The next morning, I arrived at the site relieved I wouldn't have to climb to dangerous heights. But Han's attitude had shifted; he became cold and distant. I sensed trouble. Sure enough, he started nitpicking my work, complaining it was slow. I argued back, pointing out that painting at the top of a 10-meter ladder was inherently risky. The ladder shook rhythmically when I climbed halfway, and at the top, I could only grip the ladder's groove with my fingers (using my palm would make me too short to reach). I painted clumsily with one hand while clinging on, knowing a slip could mean broken bones. Worse, during these perilous moments, your agents transmitted voices into my brain via radio, trying to distract me and cause a fall.
We finished three sides of the exterior walls in three days. On February 5, the last day, Han let me leave an hour early, which briefly cheered me up. But on February 6 and 9, I texted him asking when I'd work next, and he said there was no work, telling me to stay home. I knew I had to find another job. After persistent follow-ups, he paid me for those three days on February 12, docking an hour's pay for the early leave.
Looking back, those extra three days of exterior work, orchestrated by agents, felt like a trap designed to cause me harm. I can't express how vile and evil these Labor Party agents are, just like the CCP!
After February, I decided not to bother Mr. Dutton anymore. First, with the election approaching, he was busier. Second, the conflict between Dutton's opposition party and the ruling Labor Party was likely intensifying. I resolved to endure as long as I could on my own.
- Starting February 9, 2025, a painting boss named Ronnie contacted me. I had seen his job ad online and called him earlier. On February 12, after agreeing on a trial wage, I decided to try out at his site the next day. Ronnie worked on apartments in new developments. Honestly, I disliked painting new houses. They're usually in far-off developments, requiring over an hour's drive, and the market rate for new house painting is low, so wages are too. His site was at 1132 Richmond Rd, Marsden Park. At 7 am, I arrived, and Ronnie had a worker named Bruce bring me in. It was a large site with connected structures. All day, Bruce had me roll ceilings (two coats) and walls between two houses and floors, and in the afternoon, I rolled about a dozen doors (both sides)—mostly finishing work. At noon, Ronnie checked my work and only mentioned rolling the curtain slots above the main door, raising no other issues. But at the end of the day, Bruce offered me only $250. I told him that was a laborer's daily wage; I'd agreed with Ronnie for $350 as a skilled painter. Plus, could a laborer do this work? Bruce said he had no choice—Ronnie gave him only $250. He told me to call Ronnie myself.
At home, I called Ronnie, who claimed I wasn't experienced with new sites and was too slow. I retorted, “Why didn't you or Bruce say so on-site?” Bruce had mentioned minor issues, but nothing major. Furious, I hung up, wanting to file a complaint but reconsidered. As a victim of constant mind-control surveillance and persecution, complaining might not yield results, as I'd experienced before.
Ronnie's number: 0404628888, ABN: 98155485877. Bruce's number: 0412666980 (both speak English).
- On February 16, 2025, I contacted Boss Li through the WeChat painting group. On February 17 and 18, I decided to try out for two days at his site at 31 Wallace St, Kingsford. On the first day, Li asked me to roll the high, large hall ceiling three times with a roller. The ceiling had two large slopes, requiring a 10-meter pole, which was tough to handle. He also asked me to roll the hall and nearby walls. Things seemed normal, but a worker named Jin constantly followed me, nitpicking my work, which felt odd. I noticed Li's wife kept calling Jin on WeChat. At lunch, Jin avoided me while chatting with his wife. I knew Jin was acting on his wife's instructions to trouble me. Strangely, I'd never met Jin or his wife before, so who was behind her? The only possibility was the omnipotent agents monitoring me—likely Chinese, given we spoke Mandarin. Were they CCP or Labor agents? Only ASIO, under the Labor government, could answer, as secretly tracking individuals via radio waves is their expertise and privilege. To me, Australia's Labor government is barely different from the CCP.
Before leaving, I asked Li how much I'd get paid daily. He said it depended on how I did with a brush the next day. On the second day, he told me I'd get $300 for the first day, citing Jin's claim that my ceiling had roller marks (some paint buildup). He added that marks were normal on a high ceiling. When I asked for a fuel subsidy for the 1.5-hour drive, he refused and paid me for both days.
- On February 17, 2025, Boss Ellen, who had once paid me $370 for a trial day, called, asking me to work for a week. I happily agreed. In nearly two years of painting in Sydney, I've constantly changed bosses, doing odd jobs without stable work. Bosses who hired me once rarely called again, even after I followed up. This is a huge issue for me. I've analyzed and reflected deeply. I believe my painting quality and speed are generally acceptable to most bosses, though some think my wage demands are high. I don't think my work is the main issue. The only answer is that I'm a victim of CCP mind-control persecution, and even after fleeing abroad for over a decade, the demonic CCP won't let me go.
I worked two days at Ellen's two sites, getting along well with both teams. But on February 24 (the fifth day), I messed up, giving the mind-control agents a chance to ruin my relationship with Ellen. That day, Ellen sent me alone to paint a duplex in Newtown. Around noon, he dropped off paint and checked my morning work, finding no major issues. He asked me to paint the stairs from the second to third floor with clear coat, twice, after removing protective boards and cleaning. He also assigned other tasks. I hadn't used clear coat in a while and was cautious, painting the baseboards first to avoid staining the steps, as clear coat stains cause visible color differences if not cleaned immediately. Painting the first coat took over an hour. Then I realized it was latex paint, not clear coat, which is easier to apply with less risk of color issues. I rushed the second coat, but it was nearly quitting time, and with the stairs wet, I couldn't paint the third-floor tasks Ellen assigned. I felt terrible for not completing the work. I told Ellen honestly, and he asked me to take my tools and leave the rest at the site. That evening, I texted him about the next day, and he said there was no place for me. I replied, “Okay,” sensing he'd seized on my guilt to fire me. The next day, he called, complaining that some stair paint was too thick, and the foreign foreman doubted my skills. I had no response.
That evening, Ellen brought my wages, asking how much I should get daily. Ashamed, I said $360 was enough, hoping he'd call me again. He promised he would, but he hasn't since.
- On February 27, 2025, I tried out at an old house site north of the city, found through the WeChat painting group with a boss named Tom. When I arrived, Tom wasn't there, and a female worker led me in. I painted door and window frames all morning under her guidance. Around 10 am, Tom arrived, and we greeted each other. I overheard him ask the worker about my work, and she said it was okay. Surprisingly, near lunchtime, as I was finishing an interior window frame, Tom and the worker called me to two dimly lit door frames, nitpicking my work. The female worker falsely claimed I didn't know how to paint frames. I argued back. Tom's feedback was fairer, pointing out minor misses or thin spots, which I accepted. But the woman was unreasonable, making baseless accusations. I got angry and argued. They were clearly trying to lowball my wage to $300 daily. I refused to continue, and Tom paid me $250 at $50 per hour. I skipped lunch and drove home.
- In March 2025, I worked only six days for three bosses. On March 6 and 7, I found Boss Huo through the “Sydney Today” job site, who needed help for two days. I forgot I was a CCP mind-control victim abroad, and perhaps because it was just two days, the agents left me alone. On March 17, I found Boss Mejulie, a Fuqing native, on “Sydney Today” for a trial in Box Hill. I worked hard all day, but he paid me only $300, clearly prepared to shortchange me, parking his tool van far away to avoid me noting his license plate. On March 21, I saw Boss Yu, who had hired me before, recruiting in the WeChat group. The site was near my place, so I called, promising not to repeat a past mistake when I argued with him over a senior worker's instructions. On March 24, Yu paired me with Master Lu to paint an old house in three days. I worked hard, but Lu and I clashed; he took nearly two days to roll the ceiling three times, and we criticized each other. I held back from reporting him to Yu, knowing it was just three days. We finished in 2.5 days. But when Yu recruited again, I called, and he hung up on me.
- As the federal election neared in April 2025, I knew my days would get tougher. The Labor Party needed to appease the CCP for election support. As expected, I worked only six days for three bosses in April. On March 31, I saw Boss Shuai, who had hired me before, recruiting on “Sydney Today.” I called, but he didn't answer. Shuai, a young boss, had paid me only $300 daily before. Desperate, I called again, and he texted that he had little work but offered a small job the next day, picking me up. It was an apartment near the city for sale, needing minor repainting. The day went smoothly. On April 8, someone named “Unblowable Wind” posted a job in the WeChat group. I called, and he seemed satisfied, but later texted to ask my surname, as if checking if I was “that person” to avoid. I gave my surname, and as expected, he politely declined. How suspicious! From April 10 to 12, I contacted Boss Rick, who posted in the WeChat group. Rick was enthusiastic, saying he had a dozen workers and endless painting jobs, urging me to work hard. Excited, I agreed to try out. The site was a 1.5-hour drive from Sydney. Rick asked Master Liu to pick me up, but Liu seemed reluctant due to traffic. I offered to drive to Liu's place at 6 am and ride with him. The first day, my car battery died, delaying Liu by ten minutes. The second day, I arrived before 6 am but got lost near Liu's house, my mind foggy. Liu found me. That evening, I studied Liu's house on GPS. The third day, I woke at 5:55 am, rushed to Liu's, but got lost again. When I reached his door, Liu was gone. I called, but he didn't answer. On my way home, Liu called, saying he'd been at a gas station and told me to return. When I did, he sent me with another worker to a different site. That evening, Rick called, asking for my bank details and saying we'd work together again. I complied, furious. Except for the first day's battery issue, my two tardy mornings were caused by agents attacking my brain via my phone's radio waves, disorienting me. They struck because they knew if I survived those three days, I'd work another week, which they wouldn't allow.
On April 14, I saw Boss Lin recruiting in the WeChat group. After talking, he sent me the trial address. At the site, I saw the painting was in its final stage, and Lin hired me to finish in a day or two. That evening, I asked how much I'd get daily. He said $320; I said at least $350. He said we'd decide after another day and asked me to pick up a female worker, which I couldn't refuse. The next day, the project finished. I called for the next day's address, but he texted that I wasn't needed, and a worker would deliver my $700 for two days. An older painter brought it. I was surprised to be jobless after two days, but the agents, knowing it was short-term, didn't interfere.
I believe Western leftist parties and politicians share ideologies similar to the CCP. After Labor took power in Australia, Australia-China trade gradually thawed. In exchange, the CCP's totalitarian regime dumped low-human-rights, non-environmentally friendly, cheap solar, wind, electric vehicle, and battery products. The Labor government squanders taxpayer money subsidizing these costly products with a lifespan of just over a decade, and their disposal will rely on the CCP. Leftist politicians pushing these products likely receive CCP kickbacks. In the shadowy world, leftist governments spare no effort to please the CCP by persecuting dissidents. Thus, the Labor government is Australia's CCP.
(The following photo shows the painting work done with Mr. Han from February 3rd to 5th this year.
Photo 2: The construction site of Mejulie's boss on March 19)
16/04/2025


沒有留言:
發佈留言