2015年10月23日星期五

本人新近遭遇的脑控迫害事件(一)I recently suffered a brain control persecution event (a)

   自今年二月份我们一家决定先将国内的一套房产处理掉,以便在新西兰重新置业安家后,我就刻意减少在网络上的“抛头露脸”。因为我深知自己这几年在言论自由的国外,发表了大量体裁不一影响不小的文章,大大冒犯共匪闯了大祸了!我这房子的“一卖一买”势必处处有求与人、受制于人。鉴于此,为了不给自己增添更






多的麻烦,我做好做足心理准备,咬紧牙关等待共匪及其走狗趁机的大肆报复……七月份,为了能够顺利获得银行的房贷,我不得不主动报停了失业救济等福利金的领取,这无异于自断了我这个“反共口炮党”的口粮……与此同时,这房子的买卖也着实耗费了本人大量的时间精力……
  今年八月中旬我终于在奥克兰西区买到了心仪的砖房。本想住进早期厚实的砖房内,只需在房间的门窗处做好电磁波屏蔽即可比较轻松躲过脑控电波的迫害。可事与愿违进住两个月还没满,虽然做足了门窗户的屏蔽工作,但夜夜依旧被电击醒来。
  最终总算搞明白,由于跟隔壁邻居家的电磁波源靠得太近等的缘故,脑控波故而能穿墙过壁自如。这期间,我曾在G+、FB朋友圈内转发过两次贴,其结果,每次过后我的电脑主机信号均无法传送到显示器。两次一样的故障,一样的没换一个零件。维修费是一样的五十纽币。可师傅的前后说法却大相径庭。
  记得第一次师傅曾说轻松告诉我,由于机箱内被油烟熏过的缘故,对主板等做一次清洁就OK啦!但第二次师傅修好后的说辞却来了个大逆转。其实,所谓修理,也就对相关部件做了一下接触检查和去污清洁。他说,这机器太老了(二〇一一年购买的),主板电源CPU等都需要更换。我跟他说明我是一名脑控迫害的受害者,他听罢也不否认,但一直强调说,这电脑修好后没准啥时又会坏。他说得合情合理无懈可击,我却分明听得出他话中有话,他这等于在间接威胁警告我,如果在网上再“乱发表”言论,我的电脑随时可能发生故障。
  在有十七间孔子学堂还嫌少的小岛国新西兰,关于我的一切已无任何真相可言,一切均被掩饰得严严实实而不留痕迹。
  国外人工成本高,维修费昂贵,而由于我在新西兰始终无法正常打工,经常囊中羞涩。故花钱埋单消灾是我的不二命门。共匪及其在纽帮凶对此当然轻车熟路,近期我发两次贴,一共花费了一百纽冤枉钱,我如今发帖的压力陡增啊!
  痛定思痛,为了安全起见我只得不辞辛苦再次挪窝。本来新房间不仅是邻近地段的制高点,而且也与左邻右舍相距较远,是躲避脑控波迫害的最佳庇护所。只是碍于其板墙而非砖墙的缺陷,这房间并不是我最初的选择。
  刚搬上去一两天由于我的室内防范措施得当,脑控恶魔居然没能打到我!就在这当儿,不经意间我又转发了一帖。中新两国的脑控狗们为此气急败坏,此后若干天,突然派遣大批电工在我家附近的路段频繁“施工维护”,趁我不在家之际在我附近撒下了“天罗地网”。
  实际上,自上次我公开发表了《新西兰的〈人权法〉及人权委员会是我的救命稻草吗?》图文后,无形中我与新西兰脑控当局的关系彻底闹翻了!他们暗中迫害的手段更隐蔽也更残忍了!如今,我的处境已非常艰险,度日如年的我只想房子的改建能早日批下来……待安顿好妻儿之后,我再远走他乡另觅归宿……
Since February this year, my family decided to sell the only house in China in order to settle down in New Zealand, I deliberately stand out on the internet. "Because I knew I was in a foreign country with freedom of expression in recent years, I published a large number of different genres impact and different sizes of articles, greatly offended the bandits got into big trouble! My house, "a sell one to buy," is bound everywhere and people are asking, controlled by others. In view of this, in order not to add to their more much trouble, I mentally prepared to do homework, take the opportunity to bite the bullet and wait for the bandits and their lackeys wantonly revenge...... July, in order to secure the bank's mortgage, I had to take the initiative to report to stop the unemployment and other benefits The collection, which is tantamount to cutting off of my "anti-communist party cannon mouth," the rations ...... At the same time, the sale of this house has really spent a lot of my time and energy......
In mid-August this year, I finally buy a brick house in West Auckland. I wanted to live in the early thick brick inside, just good electromagnetic shielding can more easily escape persecution brain waves control the doors and windows of the room. Two months later, though he spared the door windows shielded work, but still was a shock to wake up several times every night.
I finally understood, because the electromagnetic source with the next door neighbor's sake too close, etc., brain wave control and therefore can freely pass through the wall through the wall. During this period, I worked in G +, FB friends circle forwards twice paste, as a result, the host computer after each time my signals are not be transferred to the display. The same fault twice, the same did not change a part. Maintenance costs are the same fifty NZ. The master’s view is different from last time.
I remember the first time the master said easily because of the oil smoked sake chassis, do a clean on motherboard will be OK! But rhetoric after the second master was repaired to a big reversal. In fact, the so-called repair, the relevant components will do a bit of contact with the inspection and decontamination clean. He said that this machine is too old (2011 bought), so the motherboard CPU power supply needs to be replaced. I explained to him I was a victim of persecution of brain control, he is not denying after listening, but has stressed that this computer repaired chances and when they turn bad. He spoke reasonable impeccable, but I could hear him clearly with overtones in conversation, he warned me in indirect that if I publish "chaos publication" speech again, my computer may fail at any time.
There are seventeen Confucius Classrooms in too few small island of New Zealand, everything about me is no longer any truth at all, all were cover tightly without leaving a trace.
High foreign labor costs, maintenance is expensive, and because I still cannot properly work in New Zealand, often cash-strapped. Therefore, pay money misfortunes is my prime Vital. Bandits and accomplices in New York this course hundreds of times, I recently made two stickers, spent a total of one hundred New Zealand and money, I am now posting exerted pressure ah!
Bitter experience, for safety's sake I had trouble to move house again. The new room is not only a neighboring area high ground, but also with the neighbors far away, is to escape the persecution of brain wave control preferred sanctuary. And not just because of its Wall brick wall defects, so the room was not my first choice.

Because of my room proper precaution was done well. Mind control demons actually did not hit me in two days! At that moment, I inadvertently forwarded a quote. China and New Zealand in the brain control dogs that end angrily, after several days, suddenly sending a large number of electricians in the road near my house frequently, "construction and maintenance", while I was not at home the occasion near my residence sown "dragnet."

In fact, since the last time I published the "New Zealand <Human Rights Act> and< Commission on Human Rights was my last straw it? >After the graphics, virtually brain control my relationship with New Zealand authorities completely falling out! They secretly persecution means more subtle and more cruel! Now, my situation was very dangerous, I struggled to live in the house and I just want to reconstruction of the house will soon batch of down ...... to be settled after my wife and child, I would go exile to find another home......


沒有留言:

發佈留言